6 x 9 - 184 Pages
Subtitle: On the Cross or at Pentacost
When Jesus Christ bowed His headon the cross and declared, “It is finished,” this wasinclusive of the purpose of His suffering, redemption of the world, and the giving of birth tothe New Testament church.
Therefore, it defies reason to say that the church was born on Pentecost, rather than on the cross, when Pentecost was fifty days after the crucifixion where His work was finished. This book is intended to clarify much of the controversy and to give a better understanding of the promise and process of the birth of the New Testament church. From beginning to end, this book deals expressly with the Christ, the cross, and the church.
Dr. Daniel Cowans is Pastor at the Bibleway Church of God in Christ, Toronto; Founder of The Bibleway Institute of Christian Counselling and Theological Studies; a former lecturer at California State Christian University and Victory Bible College in Calgary, AB; and a professor and an accredited affiliate with Mount Olive Bible Institute and Seminary in New York.
Dr. Cowans’ credentials include:
• Doctor of Christian Counselling and Psychology (DCC), Canada Christian College
• PhD, California State Christian University, Los Angeles, California
• Doctor of Ministry (DMin), Honorary, Mount Olive Bible Institute and Seminary, New York
• Doctor of Pastoral Counselling (DPC), Honorary
• Doctor of Divinity (DD), Honorary
Dr. Cowans lives in Toronto with his wife, Pauline. They have four children.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 05 December, 2016.